Welcome To Link Harbor

"I regret to announce, but the site will be closed or inactive until further notice"

-some of the contents and pages have been removed by admin

Pasensha na sa inyung tanan!!! xD

Welcome To Link Harbor
All Quality Latest downloads for everyone
For Software/Games/Movies/Ebooks

Adding more and more quality uploads to everyone each day

Thank You For Visiting
- Immel

If you like my post, pls spare your time to support me and download any of this Thank you files.

Mirrors:

Fileserve:

Hotfile:



On this guide I will show u how to get premium account and generate money rapidly. 

Is it Hotfile the best? 
i'm not saying that. but for the time being hotfile has great package to earn money rapidly. see table below how 

hotfile has flexible rate for theirs uploader. 

Can you prove me this site not scam? 
Yes of course. This site is not scam. They pay every Monday (Epassporte,Paypal, Webmoney). Minimum payment amount is 

$15. Payments are sent automatically (You don't need to do anything) 

Here my account screenshot. No photo manipulation. only on my user account censored for security reason. 

How to Start? 
Download This guide and follow the step by step before register. 

I am sure that after reading this you will easily earn 200$ to 300$ sure




http://hotfile.com/dl/58678670/8c2810b/How_you_can_earn_easily_300_USD_a_month_with_Hotfile.rar.html

0 comments

Site Visit Counter